Design hub ltd is an innovative branding company in Nairobi that integrates ideas to deliver credible results. We are looking for a Graphic design intern to assist in creative tasks
You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with external agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as illustrator, photoshop, and InDesign.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for detail
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- A clear idea about the communication industry
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with graphic design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience with video editing software, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.
Value of the Internship
This internship will involve challenging opportunities, projects, and regular graphic interaction. It’s a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the graphic design field.
Please share your one-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org