Design hub ltd is an innovative branding company in Nairobi that integrates ideas to deliver credible results. We are looking for a digital marketing intern to assist in digital assets management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns, website content, social media posts, and other digital marketing collateral
- To help develop and execute digital marketing plans to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to company websites
- To conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and insights that can be leveraged for digital marketing success
- To monitor digital channels for activity and engagement and report back to the team on a regular basis
- To assist with the development and implementation of SEO strategies
- To work with the team to create and implement paid advertising campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms
- To use web analytics tools to track and report on website traffic and performance
- To help the company stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- To provide administrative support to the team as needed and perform any other related duties
Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least a degree in communication or a related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Linkedin e.t.c
- Experience with graphic design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience with video editing software, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.
Please share your one-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org